Roadworthy (Trucks and Cars)

What is a Roadworthy Vehicle?

Before transferring or re-registering a used vehicle, VicRoads requires it to be certified as roadworthy. Pro Truck Services is a VicRoads accredited licensed vehicle tester of both heavy and light vehicles.

What do I need to do?

To get a roadworthy certificate:

  • Book your vehicle in for a roadworthy inspection by giving us a call, sending us an email via our contact page or talking to us in person.
  • Bring your truck, trailer or car in for the inspection along with your drivers licence. A licensed vehicle tester will assess your vehicle.
  • If the vehicle passes the inspection a roadworthy certificate will be issued.
  • If the vehicle fails the first inspection, we will provide you with a list of items that will need to be rectified before a certificate can be issued.
  • Make a booking for a re-inspection.
  • If the repairs are satisfactory, a roadworthy certificate will be issued.
  • A roadworthy certificate is valid for 30 days after issue. 

Contact us to organise a booking today. For more information on obtaining a roadworthy certificate, visit VicRoads.

Copyright 2022 OurAuto Digital Website designed and hosted by OurAuto Digital